Repositionnable before drying.
High temperature and pressure resistance.
Consistent with the main European standards for gas, hot water and drinking water.
Sealant for threaded connections in contact with town gas, natural gas, liquid petroleum gas, hot water, drinking water, air and petroleum products.
- Complies with Positive Lists (CLP) for contact with drinking water.
- Complies with the GDF specifications.
- Complies with EN 751-1 Class H / DVGW approval * (sealants for threaded connections in contact with gas and hot water).
- Complies with WRAS drinking water certification.
Easy to apply, thanks to its accurate and transparent spout.
Resistant to vibration, corrosion and most solvents.
Not to be used on pure oxygen or steam pipes, or on plastics.
For more information, see our Technical data sheet available at www.virax.com, section Documentation > Technical Sheet.
* excluding installation meeting the TRGI 86/96 standard